PRESENT: Councillors G. Scrini, Mrs. B. Barber, Mrs. C. Simpson-Kane, P. Baines, F. Clark, J Cobb,
Cllr. P Cable, Cllrs Mr & Mrs Isard, Cllr. Hempsall and the Police.
2. DECLARATION OF PERSONAL AND PREJUDICIAL INTERESTS
Apologies had been sent along with a report. Only one crime reported, damage to crops by vehicle. It was thought a vehicle had been stolen – the Chairman will check this with the police.
4. MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 12.10.09
The minutes had been circulated before the meeting. It was proposed by Cllr Mrs Barber and seconded by Cllr Mrs. Simpson-Kane, that the minutes were a true record, this was unanimously agreed.
5. MATTERS ARISING
a) Byways – The guard dog signs have still not been removed from Trentfield Lane at Church Laneham – the Chairman to contact Laura.
b) Footpath – Bell Holt & Wharf –NCC have advised that they are just awaiting a response from the Southwell diocese. Contact to be made with Tim Hart.
c) Village Maintenance – Hoo Lane – The Chairman has made contact with Anglian Water and a meeting has been arranged for 17th November, John Wilson also to attend.
d) Planning –No further word from Cllr Isard.
e) B T Cable – now repaired
f) BDC Grant Scheme – the Village Hall Committee meets this week and will discuss this.
g) Parish Plan – temporary licence needs to be applied for, for the function.
h) British Waterways – a further letter sent.
i) BDC Street Names – contact has been made with Chairman some nameplates to be requested. i.e. Dunham Road and Helenships Lane.
j) BDC Local Development Framework - form to be passed to Cllr. Cable.
k) Boat Launching – Cllr Baines has clarified this with Boat Club – during the period 1.3. – 31.10 boats should not be launched, except from Boat Club slipway which is only for members or residents. Mr. Holloway to be contacted again.
l) Meadow – sub committee met and have agreed to cordon of small areas at a time, spot spray and then establish. Signs to be placed at cordoned off areas. 1000 snowdrop bulbs to be planted.
6. PUBLIC DISCUSSION
No public present
7. PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS
Fishing club have now paid 2009/10 invoice for £250
a) Laneham Church £100.00 (000781) Belt Holt and Wharf income
b) K. Walker £55.00 (000782) Mowing
c) S. Philp £620.00 (000783) Village Hall Repairs
d) K.Hewitt £72.45 (000784) Poor Close hedge cutting
e) Caretaker £341.66 (000785)
Payment proposed by Cllr Scrini seconded by Cllr Clark and agreed by all.
8. OPTION4 FOR RURAL SETTLEMENTS
Postponed until next meeting AGENDA
a) Letter from Mr. Hardman – information requested had been sent.
b) NALC –working together – NCC form to complete
c) NALC – AGM 18th November. Check on Long Service certificate for Cllr Clark.
d) NALC – provided info re Clerks new salary rates. An increase of 1.5% was agreed. (Cllr Cobb declared an interest)
e) BDC Code of Conduct training sessions – councillors to attend as follows:- 13.1.10 Cllrs Scrini, Cobb, Clark and Mrs. Simpson-Kane. 14.1.10 – Cllr Mrs. Barber.
f) Contact – questionnaire to complete.
g) BDC Code of Conduct complaint meeting scheduled for 15th Dec in the village hall at 6.00 p.m.
h) Lincs C.C. Waste Strategy info received.
i) NCC meeting on 10th December in Nottingham The Chairman to try and attend.
j) Mr Stanley East Drayton PC has contacted Chairman about local liaison group. To keep in contact re local news/problems etc.
10. LANEHAM LAST MONTH
a) Christmas Fayre/Lights Switch On, Carols – 12th December.
b) Footpath alongside Dunham Road in need of repair NCC to be advised
c) Pothole opposite Butchers Arms – NCC to be advised.
d) Wooden Bus Shelter Vandalised – NCC to be advised.
e) Church Council have agreed for the two diseased trees to be felled.
There was no further business discussed and the meeting closed at approximately 8.15 p.m.